Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"So is the wedding off or what? This blog has been totally quiet, yo."

Yes, the wedding is still on! In fact, we have officially set a date: May 15, 2010.

I apologize for the lack of updates but I've just recently recovered from a a two month infliction of TBS. That's "Tired Bone Syndrome," a condition first diagnosed in 2008 by Dr. Mark Hing. It is defined by a patient's inability to do anything after a long day at work except watch horrible tv, specifically programs involving spoiled twenty somethings and bitchy housewives. But thanks to my newly prescribed nightly dose of Cherry Coke Zero I will soon be back on my feet and blogging regularly. Stay tuned for updates on my dress, the caterers, and the bane of my existence: the save the date cards.

1 comment:

  1. I may not be a doctor, but I know my tired bone syndrome.

    ReplyDelete